What is AIESEC?
AIESEC is a global, non-political, independent, not-for-profit organization run by students and recent graduates of institutions of higher education.
Its members are interested in world issues, leadership and management.
AIESEC does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, sexual orientation, creed and religion, national, ethnic or social origin.
What we envision
Peace and fulfilment of humankind’s potential.
Our international platform enables young people to discover and develop their potential to provide leadership for a positive impact on society.
The way we do it
AIESEC provides its members with an integrated development experience comprised of leadership opportunities, international internships and participation in a global learning environment.
• We lead by example and inspire leadership through our activities. We take full responsibility for developing the potential of people.
• We create a dynamic environment by active and enthusiastic participation of individuals. We enjoy being involved in AIESEC.
Striving for excellence
• We aim to deliver the highest quality performance in everything we do. Through creativity and innovation we seek to continuously improve.
• We are consistent and transparent in our decisions and actions. We fulfil our commitments and conduct ourselves in a way that is true to our ideals.
• We seek to learn from the different ways of life and opinions represented in our multicultural environment. We respect and actively encourage the contribution of every individual.
• We act in a way that is sustainable for our organization and society. Our decisions take into account the needs of future generations